At the Munich Haus
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:30pm
Join us for our third Lobster Fest of the season!
It takes place on the deck or in the dining room.
The first and second Lobster Fests featured huge, sweet lobsters!
Fun Facts: Did you know?
- The largest lobster recorded was caught off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, and weighed 44.4 lbs (20.14 kg); it was between 3 and 4 ft (0.9 to 1.2 m) long. Scientists think it was at least 100 years old.
- Eating lobster was once considered a mark of poverty and they were served to indentured servants, slaves and prisoners. In one Massachusetts colony, servants rebelled and forced a contract stating they would not be fed lobster more than 3 times a week.
- Signature chips and dip
- Our homemade New England Clam Chowder
- Caesar Salad with house made dressing
- 6-9 lb. Lobster with oven roasted potatoes and seasonal veggies
- and for the Happy Ending a homemade Strawberry Sundae!
- For one $90
- Split a Lobster $110 two people
- New option, or just order a half lobster for one person $55
Tickets must be purchased in advance and are non-refundable.
Add 3 of BGs Premium Cigars $18.00
(tax and gratuity not included)
A recent 9 lb monster Lobster!